About the role
- Working from home arrangements in place, ordinarily based in Coburg
- Fixed-term 12 month parental leave cover contract
- Close-knit team supporting essential health services
Your new role
As the Manager, Marketing and Communications you will be responsible for:
– Ongoing development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies
– Managing a positive public profile promoting our services and local health initiatives
– Coordinate all internal and external communications for consistent messaging
– Delivery of campaigns, marketing collateral and key projects annual report, podcasts, webinar pilot, and BeMerri festival
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
– Minimum of 3 years in a similar marketing, communications, or PR role
– Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or related field
– Creative flair and ability to generate campaign and media angles
– Experience in digital and online platforms including social media and WordPress
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Marketing & Communications via Pro Bono Australia.