About the role
- Permanent Full Time role, 37.5 hours per week
- Based in NSW – Location Negotiable
- $108,147 per annum ($55.46ph) + 9.5% Super and access to NFP Salary Packaging Benefits
An exciting opportunity is available for a seasoned and energetic family law practitioner to provide leadership at Interrelate.
Along with other practice specialists and practice leads, your responsibilities will be:
- Leading and developing Family Law Services in particular property and family law mediation.
- Providing high level advice regarding practice and service developments for Family Law services including child inclusive practice.
- Identifying opportunities for innovation, continuous improvement and social impact.
- Ensuring the client journey is of the highest quality while utilising human centred design to co-design products and services.
- Providing clinical expertise and professional support to Practice Leads and supporting good clinical governance and quality assurance.
- Working collaboratively across Interrelate regions with Practice Leads and staff to ensure service excellence and high quality client outcomes.
- Innovating new FDR service models in line with community needs, current research and evidence based practice.
- Providing advice and support regarding professional development for practitioners.
- Contributing to research and sector development in the FDR area to ensure that Interrelate remains current, responsive and cutting edge.
- Networking with a range of external stakeholders including government, legal professionals, the corporate and the non-for-profit sector.
- Supporting business growth through contributing to tenders and grant applications.
Your qualifications, skills and experience will include:
- Degree/post-graduate qualifications in social science, law, management or related discipline.
- Formal training in supervision or willingness to obtain.
- Experience providing high quality clinical supervision.
- Recognised formal training/qualification in family law / family dispute resolution/mediation and recency in practice.
- Advanced interpersonal and change management skills.
- Sound understanding of the development and position of Family Law services within the sector, including government policy, impact of family law, knowledge of the relationship services sector and current research.
- Good working knowledge of human-centered design principles and their application in the design of human services.
- Ability to promote the organisation’s position with authority and credibility across government and outside of government.
About the organisation
- Salary Sacrificing and Packaging Options (super, loans, credit cards, school fees & so much more)
- Additional days of paid leave on top of standard leave entitlements
- Salaries pitched at the top end of the market
- Training, Mentoring, Supervision and access to Resources
- Access to support through the Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for multi-skilling and up-skilling
- High level of diversity in the role
- Excellent working environment
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Practice Specialist – Family Law Services via Pro Bono Australia.