About the role
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference
- Max-term Full time contract
- Location – Melbourne (with the option to be in Bendigo/Castlemaine)
This role will suit someone with an interest in human centred design and project management. Your exact focus will depend in part on your capabilities and interests —and could lean more heavily towards either design research and visual communication, or administration and coordination.
- Support design research process, including scheduling user interviews, calendar management and workshop planning.
- Participate in design research processes, including observing, note taking and documentation
- Design research data management and tool knowledge, such as using Air Table, Miro, Excel
- Participate in team planning and coordination activities, such as daily stand-ups and weekly retrospectives.
- Support document editing and communication tasks
Our successful candidate will have the following:
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities and work in a flexible way.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, including email, listening, asking questions, record taking.
- Attention to detail, including task management, scheduling and event management.
- Team player, able to participate actively in interactive and fast moving team.
- Curious mindset, willing to ask questions, make mistakes and learn.
About the organisation
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Preschool Attendance Strategies Project Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.