About the role
- Immediate Start!!
- 5 months Fixed-Term contract (Sep 2020 to Jan 2021), Full-Time role
- $95,777 per annum (pro-rata) + Super (negotiable depending on experience)
- Based in Elizabeth Street Common Ground and/ St Kilda
- Additional Wellbeing Leave and Salary Packaging
- Flexible working environment
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a management role at Launch Housing. The Program Manager role oversees flagship programs that showcase innovation in homelessness support and service delivery, including our permanent supportive housing at Elizabeth Street Common Ground (ESCG) and Inner South Outreach Team (ISOT). This position reports to the Group Manager, Permanent Housing and is an integral part of Launch Housing’s “Keeping Housing” endeavor.
We are seeking a motivated, experienced Program Manager whose primary responsibilities includes:
- Providing effective leadership to Elizabeth Street Common Ground and Inner South Outreach Team Coordinators and other staff
- Ensuring that all areas of service are able to deliver outcomes in accordance with funding requirements and targets
- Responsible for program implementation, budget monitoring and outcomes reporting
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relationships and collaborate with Human Resources on the management of staff.
- This role is across a 24-hour site at Launch Housing and it is part of the on-call roster.
To be successful in this role, you will be a leader who provides direction to your team, ensuring that all services are provided at a high-quality standard and that all Launch Housing procedures and practices are followed. You are required to have previous experience working in program coordination/management within the community and/or public sectors, including program implementation, budget monitoring and outcomes reporting. You will also have demonstrated understanding of housing and homelessness policy, context and systems. You will contribute to the delivery of innovative solutions to keep people housed, all the while maintaining a best-practice approach to supportive housing, case management and assertive outreach.
About the organisation
Launch Housing is an independent Melbourne based community organisation passionately committed to ending homelessness. From providing high quality housing to an innovative range of support, education and employment services, we bring solutions to homelessness under one roof for thousands at risk of, or experiencing the crisis and trauma of homelessness. With over 400 staff working across 14 locations in metropolitan Melbourne, we combine direct action with advocacy, research and innovation to drive widespread change.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Manager via Pro Bono Australia.