About the role
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference
- Full-Time Maximum Term Contract to October 2021
- Location – Canberra, ACT
Reporting to the National Program Manager (Saver Plus) and working with a dedicated and passionate team, this pivotal role will be responsible for the delivery of the Saver Plus program. Your role will be varied, and very busy, but incredibly rewarding as you deliver, promote and create exposure to this financial literacy program that will have a long-lasting impact on some of Australia’s low-income families.
A day in the life of a Saver Plus Coordinator might look like this, but every day can be different.
PRIMARILY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Promote effective engagement to multiple networks/stakeholders to assist with the recruitment of potential participants to meet KPI’s and targets
- Develop and maintain an effective referral network of local schools, Community Groups, TAFE, Employers, Media and any other relevant networks
- Develop positive relationships with the ANZ staff including District Manager & Branch Managers within Local Government Area (LGA)
- Organise and facilitate MoneyMinded workshops to groups within 4 months of starting the program
- Monitor the Saver Plus database monthly and run required reports
It takes a special kind of person to be our Saver Plus Coordinator.
OUR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Current State Driver’s License including a Roadworthy vehicle
- Experience in program delivery, coordination and facilitating group workshops
- Skills and confidence to promote and market the Saver Plus program to stakeholders such as Schools, Kinders, TAFE’s, Media and Community Groups
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, including computer literacy and experience producing correspondence and reports
About the organisation
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Saver Plus Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.