About the role
We are looking for a highly competent individual to join our Technology Enablement Team as a Software Developer. As Compassion Australia replaces its current CRM platform, the Software Developer – CRM is primarily responsible for working alongside implementation partners on developing and implementing solutions to ensure the organisation is equipped to continually achieve outcomes of our ministry strategy using the platform into the future.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Engage with stakeholders to understand technology needs
- Design, code and release new software systems
- Assist with the design and implementation of associated technologies supporting the overall Compassion Australia technical architecture.
- Contribute to team agile development methodologies to provide rapid development and continuous improvement.
- Develop documentation and provide support for delivered systems
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Extensive Salesforce development experience – minimum 3+ years writing salesforce code (APEX and SOQL)
- Completion of Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Certification
- Experience with Web Services development and Salesforce API
- Knowledge of databases and data retrieval using SQL
- Experience installing, configuring and working with, Salesforce AppExchange applications
- Strong software system testing, design and architecture skills
- Demonstrated skills in object orientated programming and design
- Problem-solving skills
We want to hear from you! To find out more, click “Apply Now” to download the information pack and reach out to our People and Culture team on 02 4935 5000 (extn 1300) for an initial chat. Applications will close on 8am on Thursday 17 September 2020.
At the heart of Compassion’s ministry is a relentless passion to act on our faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. Our work is Christ-centred, child focused, and church based.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Software Developer - CRM via Pro Bono Australia.