About the role
Compassion Australia has set an ambitious three-year strategy, to respond to the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to those living in poverty. Working for Compassion Australia is more than just doing a job, you’ll be using your passion and skills to support children living in poverty all over the world.
In this key role the CRM Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and project managing the end to end delivery of a key CRM solution from RFP to implementation and then project hand off. The position will manage the project team and will report directly to the Senior IT Manager. You will also;
- Lead and manage the CRM Project team
- Initiate, plan and execute this enterprise wide project, using Compassion Project methodology.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope; create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate.
- Manage the project budget and estimate the resources needed to achieve project deliverables.
- Present regular updates to the CEO and Executive team.
- Deliver a clear process to handover the final solution to the ministry to incorporate in daily processes and essential servicing.
Essential Qualifications and Experience;
- Substantial experience in corporate project management
- Demonstrable experience managing project teams and securing project participation, including appropriate change management methodologies and strategies
- Proven experience implementing enterprise wide corporate and technology projects-specifically CRM implementations.
- Recognised training in Project Management, Project Management Institute or related business degree .e.g Prince2 practicioner, PMBOK, Diploma of project management
- Understanding of project methodologies for waterfall, Agile or Lean.
- Demonstrated Salesforce/MS Dynamics project management experience and knowledge of the Salesforce/MS Dynamics solution.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate sound people management, be strongly aligned to the values of this highly respected Christian organisation and would thrive in using their project management experience and talent to see this key project successfully rolled out.
We want to hear from you! To find out more, click “Apply Now” to download the information pack or reach out to our People and Culture Partner Emily Drough on 02 4935 5000 (extn 1278) for an initial chat.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Technology Project Manager (CRM) via Pro Bono Australia.