About the role
- Annual Budget: more than $5,000,000
- Number of Paid Staff: more than 100
- Number of Volunteers: 6-20
- Community Segment: Human Services
- Current Board Size: 6-8
- Board Meetings (frequency): Monthly
- Board Meetings Held: At Night
- State where Board Meetings Held: Victoria
- Local Government Area: Brimbank
The majority of meetings will be held in the main office, every fourth Thursday of each
month commencing at 7pm. Currently most members participate via Zoom.
Area of Expertise Being Sought: Strong Financial Management qualifications and relevant
experience in a senior management role. Detailed knowledge of all regulatory frameworks
and the ability to oversee Gellibrand’s official annual Financial Reports.
Payment: Nil – honorary role
About the organisation
Gellibrand Support Services is a not-for-profit organisation that supports adults with disabilities in Melbourne's West and North West Regions with its main office in Sunshine, Victoria.
Gellibrand Support Services aims to provide an environment where:
- Individuals with a range of physical and intellectual disabilities can improve their
quality of life and achieve the outcomes they want
- Learning and care for others is valued, respected and possible
Individuals are motivated and inspired to have real connections, real service, real
- Collaborative goal oriented personal partnership intended to maximize the choice and
control in clients lives are encouraged
- Communication is open, honest and respectful
- Interactions are empowering and genuine with a compassionate approach to the
relationships we form and the service we provide
How to apply
Please quote in application: Treasurer via Pro Bono Australia.