About the role
We are looking for a highly competent individual to join our Technology Enablement Team as a Backend Developer. As Compassion Australia replaces its current CRM platform, the Backend Developer is primarily responsible for working alongside implementation partners on developing and implementing solutions to ensure the organisation is equipped to continually achieve outcomes of our ministry strategy using the platform into the future.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Develop specifications and determine operational feasibility of solutions
- Write clean, decoupled, well-designed, maintainable, and scalable code
- Ensure software is tested, secure and production hardened
- Develop documentation and provide support for delivered systems
- Follow new and emerging technologies
- Remain up to date with terminology, concepts and best practices
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Engage in continuous product and process improvement by identifying technological and systems deficiencies and recommending process, procedures and method improvements
- Contribute to the delivery of strategic projects and outcomes of the Technology Enablement Team through performing relevant duties as required
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Extensive experience utilising the .NET Framework and C#
- At least 5 years backend development experience
- Experience using Git for version control
- Ability to write quality unit and integration tests
- Awareness of security concerns
- Experience in cloud environments (Azure, AWS)
- Demonstratable experience creating RESTful APIs
- History of system integrations
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 (desirable)
We want to hear from you! To find out more, click “Apply Now” to download the information pack and reach out to our People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
At the heart of Compassion’s ministry is a relentless passion to act on our faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. Our work is Christ-centred, child focused, and church based.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Backend Developer (.Net) via Pro Bono Australia.