About the role
Kudos Services is seeking an appropriately qualified and experienced independent Director with specific skills in risk management to join its Board of Directors for a term of up to three years. The successful candidate would be appointed through a vote of members of Kudos Services at its upcoming Annual General Meeting on 21 October 2020.
1. Appropriate formal qualifications or equivalent experience in risk management in a human services, management, or business-related field including a working knowledge of relevant guidelines (e.g. AS31000:2018 Risk Management Guidelines)
2. Understanding of the governance structure of Kudos Services as an employee-owned mutual enterprise
3. Understanding of the operational and business environment of Kudos Services and ability to analyse internal and external contexts
4. Demonstrated understanding of best practice governance principles and processes
5. Demonstrated financial literacy skills
About the organisation
Kudos Services is a bold, brave and ambitious organisation for children, young people and adults living with a disability and their families.
As a community of the most highly skilled and experienced therapists and support staff, together we exist to support and celebrate all people living with a disability, from early intervention to ongoing therapy.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Board Director via Pro Bono Australia.