About the role
Be the force that drives positive change in this vital leadership role.
We are seeking a dynamic leader with experience at a Health Service Executive level who can meet the challenges and capably manage the operational requirements, key stakeholder relationships, and strategic client services direction of Ballarat Community Health. This role is challenging but rewarding and is your opportunity to join the dedicated team at BCH and be part of a network that embraces excellence in community health care, innovation, and empowerment of its people.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this role is accountable for providing clinical direction, governance, quality and day to day operational management of our client services. As part of the Executive Team, the role will be responsible for leading and managing a team of professional Health Service managers and effectively engaging with all teams to deliver high quality community health care and support services.
On a day to day basis, the Executive Manager Client Services will oversee the delivery of high quality and responsive clinical and non-clinical services that meet the community’s needs and ensure there is a focus on effective clinical governance and evidence-based practice.
Critical to your success is your energy and passion for making a difference to the broader concepts of our community health services. We strongly believe in our mission which is to work in partnership with the community to create opportunities and supportive environments which empower people to develop and maintain optimal health and wellbeing. This means we seek out leaders who are keen to engage, empower and grow their people and teams to achieve high quality community health care services.
To be successful in this role, you will be a strong clinical operator with sound executive level management skills to ensure efficient and effective functioning of all departments. Your extensive health care sector knowledge will see you easily demonstrate your understanding of the performance levers that drive quality business outcomes. You will have experience in applying quality improvement and organisational change processes, and actively seek out new opportunities for improving and expanding our community health care services.
Do you have what it takes to make a substantial contribution to our
Appealing to an innovative thinker with the capacity to lead, influence and bring about positive change, you will contribute to our vision by:
- Working collaboratively with the CEO and other executive members to ensure the strategic goals set by the Board result in Quality health and community services for a service participants
- Driving service innovation, productivity and business development, leading BCH’s client service agenda
- Driving clinical and client services strategy and direction, clinical safety, quality and risk management for all client programs
- Leading BCH client services in collaborating and integrating with other health services
You will hold a post graduate clinical qualification and/or business management equivalent paired with:
- Minimum of 10 years of senior health care management experience incorporating 5 years of Executive level experience, preferably community settings
- Experience and success in identifying, developing and funding sustainable health services
- Proven capability to develop, implement and review strategic operational policies and translate these into measurable operational quality health outcomes
- Extensive appreciation and working knowledge of the Victoria Quality Clinical Governance Policy Framework or a translatable Policy from other states
What we can offer you
This is a role that where your passion and expertise come together to create a truly defining career opportunity. On offer is a competitive base salary plus generous salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion about this role, contact Sean Duffy CEO on 03 5338 4533
Application close date 6 October.
About the organisation
How to apply
To find out more about this opportunity please visit: https://bchc.org.au/careers/#vacancies
Please quote in application: Executive Manager Client Services via Pro Bono Australia.