About the role
Working closely with the Individual Giving Manager, and collaboratively with the broader fundraising team, the Fundraising Campaign & Database Coordinator will support the execution of individual giving campaigns, as well as providing day-to-day administration of the fundraising database.
The daily focus of the role will be project management of existing and new fundraising campaigns including direct mail appeals, face-to-face fundraising and other regular giving acquisition campaigns.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have:
- Min. 1 years’ experience in a role with regular giving or appeals coordination responsibilities
- Strong campaign or project management skills
- Experience using a fundraising database – Salesforce, Raisers Edge or similar
- Impeccable attention to detail, and strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A professional and mature persona
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as autonomously
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Intermediate user of MS Office
- The successful applicant will be required to provide a current Working with Children Check.
Desirable Criteria for the role:
- Empathy for children’s health issues
Royal Far West is a rewarding, meaningful and inspiring workplace which offers a diverse work experience, a knowledgeable health care team and existing projects and initiatives. We strive for a positive and committed workplace culture
Our Core Values:
Respect- We value diversity and are sensitive in relationships and to differences.
Integrity– We are open, honest and accountable. We do what we say we will do.
Care- We foster an environment that is supportive and without judgement.
Energy-We apply ourselves energetically, are resilient and encourage innovation
- Located in beautiful Manly, we can be accessed by bus, ferry or car. For more information go to https://www.royalfarwest.org.au/contact/
- An attractive remuneration of $75,000 base salary + 9.5% superannuation and salary packaging will be offered to the successful candidate. https://www.salary.com.au
- Remote working opportunities and flexible work arrangements
About the organisation
At Royal Far West, we believe that every child has the right to access the services they need to thrive, no matter where they live. From our base opposite Manly beach in Sydney, we provide multidisciplinary health and disability services for children from rural and remote Australia with developmental, behavioural, learning and mental health difficulties.
In joining our dynamic and growing fundraising team, you will play an important role in helping us grow our donor base and raise vital funds to help us to grow and ensure more country kids can access the care they need
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Campaign & Database Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.