About the role
To support and assist with the administration of all fundraising programs including community, corporate, bequests, trusts & foundations and major giving portfolios. Provide support media and communications where donors or prospects are the main audience and be responsible for the maintenance of information in the database.
The Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Foundation’s fundraising portfolios. The fundraising portfolios aim to identify, engage and cultivate relationships with individuals for the purpose of increasing philanthropic support to the NORTH Foundation.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to think strategically, identify opportunities and tackle challenges with a systematic but creative approach
- Excellent time management, administrative and organisational skills with the ability to plan workload, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, report back and adapt to changing circumstances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and with a high level of flexibility both in a team and independently, in an environment with changing demands.
- Experience supporting fundraising/giving programs
- Experience working in a not-for-profit or philanthropic organisation
- Experience working with a CRM Data base (e.g. ThankQ, Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce).
- Experience using design programs such as Canva, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
About the organisation
The NORTH Foundation is proud to be the registered charity for the Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD) and to serve as the fundraising partner for Royal North Shore, Ryde and Hornsby Ku-ring-gai hospitals and the Kolling Institute of Medical Research.
The NORTH Foundation has a clear and simple mission to improve community well-being by supporting innovative health research and the delivery of exceptional patient care. You will be empowered to find innovative ways to achieve this mission in a team environment and will have a clear understanding of how your efforts contribute towards the NORTH Foundation being widely recognised as a major contributor to world class medical research and a community health system in which people enjoy improved health throughout their whole lives.
For more information, please visit www.northfoundation.org.au
How to apply
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.