About the role
The purpose of the Fundraising Coordinator role is to deliver effective administrative and operational support to the fundraising team & its activities which include; the management of donation processing, maintenance of an accurate supporter database, the timely resolution of donor and internal staff enquiries as well as administrative & operational support of internal and external events to help HammondCare meet its business goals.
In essence this role is to support the fundraising team with the accurate and timely processing of donations and supporter enquiries as well as general administration and operational support of fundraising activities
About you (Selection Criteria)
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- Previous database / data entry experience essential
- Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and teamwork skills
- Moderate knowledge of word / excel / Microsoft outlook
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Solutions focused and pragmatic
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- A well-established and internationally recognised healthcare provider
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Competitive Salary and fabulous benefits
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Job Security and Work/Life Balance
To learn more about HammondCare and our extensive benefits program please head to our website www.Hammond.com.au
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please address the selection criteria with your application and click on the “Apply Now” button.
Any questions, please contact recruitment at email@example.com
Closing Date: 25th October 2020
About the organisation
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.