About the role
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated executive to provide leadership, operational management and strategic direction to our Support Services directorate. You will be responsible for leading a professional team to ensure the provision of high quality outcomes in the areas of Financial Services, Administration, Information Technology, Infrastructure Projects, Contract Management and Procurement.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer this role also contributes to furthering the strategic direction of the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be an experienced leader with exemplary strategic, operational, financial and people management skills
- Be a proactive, ‘hands on’ and active member of the Executive Team
- Demonstrate a high level of awareness of self and others, model professionalism and emotional maturity and enable and enhance a respectful, inclusive culture within your teams
- Demonstrate confidence, skill and experience in interpersonal and relationship management, with the ability to develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Be a strategic and critical thinker with a strong focus on quality improvement, efficiency and accountability
For further information please contact Marita Ryan on 0428 401 834.
About the organisation
Moyne Health Services (MHS) is a rural health service based in Port Fairy. Providing healthcare services to the communities of Port Fairy, Koroit and Yambuk in the Moyne Shire, MHS employs approximately 200 people.
Our Purpose: Best Care – Every person, every time
Our Values (C.A.R.E.)
- Collaboration – Less me, more we
- Accountability – Own it. Do it
- Respect – Everyone matters
- Excellence – Better, best, brilliant
How to apply
To apply, please address the key selection criteria (listed within the position description), demonstrating your experience and alignment to each and forward with your resume and cover letter to Marita at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: General Manager Support Services via Pro Bono Australia.