About the role
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the creative development, support and delivery of communications initiatives at the RCH Foundation. This creative position is expected to take a leadership role in the conceptualisation, design, management and delivery of a range of print and online publications, events and collateral. Key focus areas for the role include user centred design as well as creative and digital innovation to ensure donor engagement, retention and growth.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Minimum three years’ experience in a hands-on graphic design role
- Degree or certification in Graphic Design, Communication Design or similar
- Demonstrable experience developing and delivering creative solutions for a range of applications including online and printed collateral
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite desktop publishing programs
- High level attention to detail, time management, and the ability to work well under pressure in a flexible, team environment
- A thorough understanding of, and interest in the online space, its requirements and specifications
- Experience in, and willingness for innovation in creative development across print and online
- Demonstrable ability to display initiative, take responsibility for projects and show a proactive attitude
- Proven ability to deal with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external, including in the production and approval of work
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, including interpersonal and in writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Clear understanding of and personal commitment to the mission and values of the RCH Foundation
- Experience in digital design, UX and optimising for online engagement
- Experience and willingness to innovate across digital platforms including Campaign Monitor, WordPress, social media platforms and Salesforce
- Experience in, and appetite for events, including staging and design, presentations and event management
- Development of video and photography for marketing purposes
- Experience in the not for profit / fundraising sector
About the organisation
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. The RCH Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital. As part of this, the RCH Foundation supports a vast network of donors and fundraisers.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Graphic Designer via Pro Bono Australia.