About the role
An iconic Queensland organisation, our client provides a broad range of services to a large membership base located across the state. A deeply values-led organisation, they make a significant difference in the lives of their members every day. We are seeking interest from suitably qualified candidates to lead their large member services arm.
Reporting to the CEO, and as part of a passionate leadership team, this is an autonomous role requiring exceptional people leadership across a large team, external stakeholders and members. To be successful in this dynamic, fast-paced and challenging role you will:
- Be a dynamic, authentic and agile leader
- Have a legal, ER/IR or employee benefits background
- Have substantial expertise in complex stakeholder management
- Be able to manage competing priorities and complex problem solving
- Have demonstrated crisis leadership experience
- Understand member/customer experience journey mapping and process improvement
This role offers a genuine opportunity to make an enormous difference, work with passionate, engaged and energetic people with a shared vision and mission to serve their members. If you are a proven people leader with high emotional intelligence and meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply. Please provide a 1-2-page cover letter outlining your match to the criteria and a detailed resume.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Ben Thurlow or Natasha Olsson-Seeto on 07 3305 5800.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Head of Member Services via Pro Bono Australia.