About the role
- Rewarding strategic and operational role
- Flexible part-time (2.5 days per week)
- Key position in a dynamic not for profit
The Human Resources and Quality Assurance Officer (HRQO) provides quality and policy
leadership, as well as Human Resource expertise in line with Doncare’s Strategic Plan and
external quality assurance standards. With a continuous improvement mindset and best practice
approach this role is responsible for leading quality planning and development in all Doncare
programs continuing to develop and enhance standards, policies and sound human resource
KEY PRIORITIES FOR ROLE:
- Working collaboratively to support achievement of strategic goals through identifying the
organisational and people priorities, adopting a responsive approach, and delivering best
practice HR solutions.
- Ensuring compliance with Doncare’s Strategic and Annual Plan, identifying quality
improvement opportunities and processes, and ensuring quality performance reporting
and compliance with relevant service standards.
- Support managers and the CEO to ensure that all service standards and targets are met,
and that appropriate processes are in place to enable continual improvement of services.
To succeed in this role at Doncare, you will demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related field and experience in a quality
- Proven experience as an HR business partner in a similar organisation.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills inclusive of skills and experience in the development and implementation of a range of systems, policies and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems requirements, particularly Human Services Standards and ISO 9001:2015
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of DHHS standards and their operational requirements.
- Experience navigating Awards and a thorough understanding of employment and OH&S legislation.
- Commitment to social justice principles.
- Champion of a culture that recognises the importance of quality as intrinsic to everyday activities and improved services and outcomes for clients.
We’re passionate about work-life balance so we have flexible work arrangements, and a fabulous
health and wellbeing program. We also have salary packaging options that could assist in
increasing your take-home pay. Plus, at the end of the day, you can feel good knowing you’re
working for an organisation that is committed to community safety and well-being. Can’t beat
We welcome applications from highly credible Human Resources and Quality Officers who have
sound judgment and integrity, and share Doncare’s compassion for community, particularly those
who are our most vulnerable, fragile and disadvantaged. If this sounds like you apply today.
About the organisation
Doncare is a dynamic and exciting not for profit organisation that provides services to the most
vulnerable and disadvantaged residents of Manningham and surrounding suburbs.
Doncare supports families and individuals of all ages to access opportunities that will assist them
in their daily living and enhance family functioning. Doncare provides high quality services in the
areas of Counselling, Social Support, Family Violence, Family Services and practical assistance.
Doncare receives funding from local, state and federal governments. We also operate seven
opportunity shops and attract funds through the support of private donations, philanthropic trusts
and the community sector.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Human Resources and Quality Officer via Pro Bono Australia.