About the role
About the opportunity
The Investigations Officer is a key member of the Quality and Compliance team. The role reports to the Manager, Incidents and Investigations and is responsible for conducting investigations into allegations of abuse and/or neglect of consumers. The role works in accordance with legislative requirements, prescribed time-frames, the principles of procedural fairness and natural justice and preparing investigation reports for provision to Uniting, and regulatory and funding bodies. The Investigations Officer also plays an integral role in continuous safety and quality improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Law, Community Services or related discipline
- Certificate IV Investigator Training
- Substantial investigative experience, critical analysis and interviewing within the community services sector
- Significant experience with engagement, collaboration and negotiation with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding of the Victorian Commission for Children and Young People’s Reportable Conduct Scheme, Child Safe Standards, NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission and Department of Education and Training reportable incident requirements
- Demonstrated experience in incident review and delivery of quality outcomes within a continuous improvement framework
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Investigations Officer via Pro Bono Australia.