About the role
We are looking for an experienced marketing and communications professional to lead and take responsibility for the growth in our partnership connections.
You will be passionate about making an impact while overseeing:
- General marketing and communications activities.
- Lead the planning, execution and reporting processes to ensure campaigns are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Hands-on role in creating marketing collateral.
- Content for internal and external channels, eNewsletters, website, social media.
- Events planning, promotion, and organisation of our key annual events.
- Business and School Leaders breakfast and Annual General Meeting
- Relationship management – external
- Work closely with external partners and suppliers to deliver key projectsLead our outreach program to build partnerships with aligned organisations.
- Relationship management – internal
- Effectively manage Internal relationships, systems and processes.
- Maximising opportunities of assistance from volunteers, trainees and contractors.
The role is part time, flexible and fixed term till the end of 2021. The position reports to the CEO and will manage volunteers assisting you to deliver the strategy in the future.
You’re a well-rounded and experienced marketer and communicator.
You can drive a comms & marketing strategy for the organisation, and are happy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck into the day-to-day details of executing a marketing plan.
You’re a wordsmith who loves crafting compelling, polished copy, whether it’s a single sentence on a website or an in-depth post.
You’re self-motivated, you relentlessly strive to achieve results and are unwilling to leave problems unsolved.
You’re detail and process-oriented, but flexible enough to adapt your ideas for optimal results, and open to feedback and collaboration.
You’re extremely organised and reliable.
You’re keen to make a positive impact every day.
And finally, you’re excited about our vision of a better world and would love the challenge of playing an essential role in a fast-growing social enterprise.
About the organisation
Maribyrnong and Moonee Valley LLEN is a dynamic small charity that has been creating a positive impact for local young people in the inner west for the past 20 years. We are looking to grow our organisation, to increase our impact and make a positive difference to marginalised young peoples’ future. You would be working with a small team of dedicated professionals always looking to make a difference in the local community and enjoying each other company while doing it. Office is located in beautiful Bellair Street Kensington, with working from home arrangements currently in place.
What do you get beyond a great renumeration package
- Flexible, family/lifestyle friendly hours
- Up to 3 additional days leave between Christmas/Boxing day and new year public holidays
- Great office location close to public transport and park
- Professional development opportunities (including paid days)
- Mobile phone
- Travel reimbursements
- Working for a local charity that is making an impact on marginalised young peoples lives
- Friendly, community orientated workplace
Salary packaging up to $18,550 to increase take home pay. See link to calculate take home pay https://simplygreen.com.au/salary-packaging-calculator/
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communications Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.