About the role
- Provide high level of administration support to our Head of Pro Bono and Responsible Business
- Assist Head of Pro Bono and Responsible Business with the implementation of all pro bono and community engagement activities and projects, and in delivering on the firm’s Responsible Business strategy;
- Assist to grow, develop and implement the firm’s Reconciliation Action Plan;
- Develop and prepare internal and external communications in partnership with the firm’s Communications Team; and help to monitor and report on all pro bono and community activities being undertaken.
- Project management and implementation skills
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders
- Develop excellent working relationships with external/internal clients
About the organisation
At Colin Biggers & Paisley, we’re here to make a difference. We are a unique legal practice and we believe in what we do. This applies to the solutions we create for our clients, the contribution we make to our communities and the careers we build for our people.
We are lawyers of choice in the construction, property and insurance industries and maintain a strong presence in the areas of employment and safety, banking and finance, corporate and commercial and litigation and dispute resolution.
Our values of balance, respect, loyalty and integrity underpin everything we do. Our culture focuses on excellence without losing sight of work-life balance. We are committed to supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of our people.
We continually invest in our people, including learning and development opportunities and offer a formal mentoring program. We also offer other benefits such as health and fitness perks, rewards and recognition, complimentary massages and professional memberships.
We don’t just recognise our role as a corporate citizen, we put words into actions. The Colin Biggers & Paisley Foundation brings together our entire community offering and is comprised of three streams - pro bono legal services, volunteering and charitable contributions. To ensure maximum impact, the core strategy of our Foundation is to promote and protect the rights of women and children and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
How to apply
Please follow the apply button on our careers page
Please quote in application: Pro Bono and Resposible Business Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.