About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time or Part Time, Ongoing role based in Melbourne CBD
About the opportunity
The Program Lead – Risk and Audit will work collaboratively with the Senior Manager to continue the design, development and implementation of a contemporary approach to streamlined, organisation wide risk and audit management at Uniting.
This includes identifying existing and new risks; analysing and understanding the translation of risk management into practice at Uniting; communicating risk management requirements to the appropriate stakeholders; working with the broader Quality & Compliance team in designing and assisting in ways of ensuring risk management is embedded into organisational practice.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant area
- Demonstrated experience in the management and development of risk and audit management systems, preferably within a multidisciplinary health and human services environment
- Strong project management experience with capacity to develop and implement clear project plans, deliver outcomes that meet quality, cost and time specifications
- Experience in evaluating workplace practices against required standards, quality systems, and organizational policies and procedures.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability by addressing the key/core selection criteria according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Wednesday 23 September 2020
Get in touch
For more information on the role, please contact Leah Niven – email@example.com
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Program Lead - Risk & Audit via Pro Bono Australia.