About the role
Compass success is what is in the hearts of our people who continue to grow, move and shape Compass to be that internationally known and supported deliverer of social regenerative tenancy management. Through new dwellings, sustainable communities and a protector and promotor of the human right to adequate housing. Here is your opportunity to join our people in our operations team and help us shape the future of housing services.
Compass is a recognised Employer of Choice through the Australian Business Awards for 4 consecutive years and we encourage and support workplace diversity. Compass is located across NSW, Brisbane and New Zealand and as such we offer career growth and professional development opportunities.
We foster a culture of innovation and offer a range of benefits such as
- Flexible working arrangements
- Study budget and paid study leave
- Salary packaging options details via our salary packaging provider
- Free, confidential counselling services via our EAP
- Discounted gym membership
About the role
We are currently seeking a fulltime Program Manager to join our Operations team located in Newcastle. Reporting to the Executive Manager Central Operations, this role is responsible for overseeing the operations of the Social and Affordable Housing Fund (SAHF) program to ensure operational and contractual compliance obligations are met and to ensure the SAHF team are following the strategic framework while applying Compass policies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of Tailored Support Coordinators to ensure successful support outcomes & contractual compliance;
- Ensuring case plans are in place for all household members within the SAHF program;
- Coaching & mentoring
- Articulate & persuasive communicator who can build & maintain a cohesive team
- Ensuring Tenant satisfaction targets are met in accordance with contractual performance targets;
- Facilitating monthly, quarterly meeting,
- Monthly quarterly & annual reporting;
- Working collaboratively with internal departments and external stakeholders to ensure excellent service delivery.
To be considered for this role, please ensure you have addressed the following essential selection criteria:
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated experience of Program Management in a social and support services setting;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a social delivery/support service focussed role;
- Knowledge of the following: ISO Standards, National Disability Service Standards, Building Codes, ability to interpret and apply policy and procedure AND accreditation standards;
- Demonstrated Leadership experience
- Experience successfully meeting project delivery targets
- Experience in liaising effectively and working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, to facilitate cooperation and support in achieving outcomes
- establishing and maintaining strong effective working relationships;
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Power Point & Visio
- A Current NSW Class C drivers licence
When applying, please ensure you address the key selection criteria as part of your application.
You will be required to undertake a national background check as part of the recruitment process
Confidential enquiries may be made by contacting Arlene, Human Resource Officer on 02 4920 2600 or emailing email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on receipt.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Program Manager via Pro Bono Australia.