About the role
- Key leadership role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full time | Ongoing role based in Melbourne CBD
Senior leadership position accountable for overseeing the Clinical Governance, Compliance and Risk portfolio and embedding high quality processes, standards and compliance systems within all aspects of service-related business.
About the opportunity
The Senior Manager Clinical Governance, Compliance & Risk is a new senior leadership position reporting to the General Manager Quality and Compliance. The successful applicant will play a key role in the Quality leadership team to achieve its strategic goals. The role will take overall responsibility for the advice, management and development of Uniting’s clinical and practice governance, compliance, risk and policy systems.
The role will ensure all elements of the portfolio have contemporary and practical policies and procedures in place for the organization to follow and drive the reporting of outcomes at internal and governing committees.
Focus of the role:
• Taking ownership and leadership of the organization’s engagement with the Clinical Governance, Compliance and Risk portfolio
• Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure Uniting is supported by a comprehensive and cohesive suite of policies and procedures
• Ensure all accreditation and compliance requirements are met
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work in a manner that influences, shapes and supports the delivery of outcomes. You have extensive experience in leading a skilled team responsible for the support and/or execution of major initiatives across an organisation. You have developed, led and implemented high quality processes and systems in the quality and risk area.
- a relevant qualification and demonstrated experience in the management and development of quality and risk management systems, preferably within a multidisciplinary health and human services environment.
- Strong project management experience with capacity to develop and implement clear project plans, deliver outcomes that meet quality, cost and time specifications
- Experience in evaluating workplace practices against accreditation standards, quality systems, and organizational policies and procedures.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting:
- Cover Letter (1-2 pages outlining your suitability by addressing the key/core selection criteria according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 4-5 pages)
Applications close on Wednesday 23 September 2020
Get in touch
For a confidential discussion please contact Karina Lang, People & Culture Business Partner on 03 9666 1295 or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Senior Manager - Clinical Governance, Compliance & Risk via Pro Bono Australia.