About the role
- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging and competitive sector remuneration
- Full time permanant
- Based in Mount Waverley
About the opportunity
The purpose of the position is to provide administrative support to the Carer Wellbeing Team and act as a key conduit between the teams, vendors and accounts payable. The role also entails trouble shooting any issues as they arise, resolving and matching invoices that come through to the Teams, as well as practical support to both Team Leaders and Program Manager with various administrative tasks.
We’re looking for motivated people who have a genuine interest in and commitment to working with vulnerable people in our community. Empathy, resilience, outstanding personal qualities and a preference for working within a collaborative team environment are qualities that will succeed in the role.
In addition to the above you will also have:
- 3+ years working in a medium to large team
- Experience in a role which includes a high level of attention to detail
- Strong skills in managing varied stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated ability to identify and contribute to the resolution of systems issues
- Proficiency and experience in utilizing and creating flow charts, Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher) and Microsoft Teams
How to apply
If this sounds like you, find out more or apply today. Please upload the following as part of your application:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close Monday 26 October 2020
Get in touch
Zana Basic – email@example.com during business hours
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Support & Service Verification Officer via Pro Bono Australia.