About the role
- Enjoy a warm and inclusive working environment
- Be a part of a team that delivers excellent care to our clients
- Flexible working arrangements – full time and part times hours available
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” – John Holmes.
You believe in making a tangible difference. You’re empathetic, caring and kind. You understand us. You have a strong knowledge of our long-term goals, values, activities and work practices. You may be an APHRA Registered Nurse, or you may hold qualifications in Allied Health or Community Care. Either way your extensive experience within the Community Aged Care sector is exactly what’re looking for!
The Village Glen is a large retirement Village in Capel Sound (Rosebud West) on the Mornington Peninsula which has been in operation for nearly 40 years as a successfully run family business. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved, but there’s no way we can continue to do this without the help of some passionate, driven individuals – including a new Case Manager to ensure that our clients needs are met. And it sounds like you’d be a perfect fit for the role.
About the role
Our program provides community-based services to frail older people who have complex care needs and live in the VGFC catchment areas of the Mornington Peninsula and Frankston LGAs. As our Home Support Partner (Case Manager), you will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of high-quality care to our clients in accordance with our program standards and guidelines.
Reporting into the Flexicare Operations Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining service delivery processes which communicate care, empathy, respect and dignity for the client which are characterised by:
- Comprehensive holistic assessment of client
- Development of a care plan in conjunction with client and his or her advocate
- Individual service that meets the clients’ individual needs
- Working closely with the direct care staff
- Regular review of clients’ care needs and care plan
- Productive liaison, referral and negotiation with other community services, especially ACATs (Aged Care and Assessment Teams), GPs, Social Workers, ethno specific services, neighborhood centres and other relevant service providers
What can you bring?
You’ll need to be broad-minded, empathetic and bring a diverse range of experience to the table with you, as well as your Registered Nurse qualification, or you may hold qualifications in Allied Health or Community Care.
What’s on offer?
You’ll have flexible working conditions, access to the latest resources, uniforms and much more!
If you think you’re the perfect fit, please be in touch! It would be a pleasure to meet you.
How to apply
To find out more, or to apply please visit:
http://villageglen.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5262500.
Applications close 27 November 2020
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Case Manager via Pro Bono Australia.