About the role
We are currently seeking a Causal Accountant to join our organisation. The accounting role is to provide the following: –
- General accounting duties
- Lodging Quarterly BAS and PAYG statements
- Processing of Journal Entries
- Running accounting reports
- Monthly meeting with WestCASA finance subcommittee
- Maintaining Asset Register
- Assisting with the end of year audit
- Other ad hoc support with payroll and other finance matters as required
- Work will be online and some on site at our Wyndham MDC
- Qualifications required CPA / CA and BAS Registered
This role will report to the CEO and work in collaboration with the Business and Administration Services Team Leader and the WestCASA Board finance subcommittee members.
If you have the required experience and wish to apply, please send a cover letter with your resume. Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
For further information regarding the position:
Please contact April Multanen, Business and Administration Services Team Leader on (03) 9216 0411
About the organisation
WestCASA is a community based not-for-profit sexual assault, family violence and trauma counselling service operating in the western metropolitan region of Melbourne for over 30 years. WestCASA provides counselling, a crisis response, advocacy, education and training and is located in Werribee, with outreach to Footscray, Melton and the Dame Phyllis Frost Centre (DPFC, a women’s prison) at Deer Park.
WestCASA is a not-for-profit organisation with a community-based Board of Governance and a member of the state-wide peak organisation of sexual assault services CASA Forum. Services are funded by the Victorian Government.
WestCASA welcomes applications from Aboriginal women and women from culturally & linguistically diverse backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Casual Accountant for 3 Months (Up to one day per month) via Pro Bono Australia.