About the role
Finding Yellow has almost 40 years of history in the Hunter Region as a leading provider of disability accommodation and support services. Its focus is on helping their clients increase their independence, confidence and realise their potential.
Finding Yellow is widely recognised for the unique support they offer which promotes inclusion, builds resilience and creates opportunities for their clients towards a secure future. It is a passionate organisation, funded through the NDIS, and employing 45 people to deliver services to approximately 50 clients living with disabilities.
Based in Cessnock and reporting to an engaged Board, your role as CEO will be to continue shaping and guiding the future of Finding Yellow’s strategic priorities in a dynamic environment. You will build upon many years of successful service delivery whilst identifying opportunities for growth.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- Providing vision, inspiration and leadership to a passionate executive and frontline team
- Ensuring an empathetic and efficient level of service delivery for all clients and their carers/families
- Delivering on the agreed strategic plan
- Representing organisational needs and priorities to key stakeholders
- Collaborating with peer agencies and demonstrating sector leadership
- Ensuring strong financial performance and high quality governance and operational systems
You have a demonstrated track record in executive leadership roles, and have taken your teams to the next level of their performance capability. You may have developed your career in human services, health, like-minded organisations or a corporate model.
You have previously managed a diverse team in the delivery of a broad range of programs and client-facing services and led them to grow the organisation.
Your leadership and operational management skills are at the core of your proven success.
Your experience includes:
- Strategic leadership at an organisational level and demonstrated sector development
- Success engaging and working collaboratively with your team and key stakeholders
- Negotiation and management of government and non-government funding
- Strong commercial acumen and a demonstrated track record of success in developing new opportunities
- A record of ensuring organisational governance, risk management and financial sustainability
- Ability to engage with a board with the ability to ensure governance, drive strategic planning and the implementation
If you are a values-based leader and want to chart the next stage of this dynamic community-based organisation, please click apply and submit a CV together with a cover letter responding to the skills required section above. Alternatively, contact Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss your interest.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.