About the role
Working closely with the CSNS Board, the management team and other identified stakeholders, the CEO will provide effective leadership to a well established Disability Services organisation.
- Together with the Board, develop the organisation’s strategic direction and lead its implementation
- Ensure that systems are in place so that the management team and staff take responsibility for realising the targets identified in the strategic direction
- Provide the overall direction, coordination and efficient management of operations
- Provide direction to staff to ensure the highest standards of service delivery.
- Build on an inclusive culture that responses in an innovative and best practice way to the needs of all stakeholders
About the organisation
Cowra Special Needs Services has an Early Intervention Service for Children, Social Support, Life Skills, School Leaver Employment Support and a range of other supports for adults and young people. We are an accredited Disability Service with approximately 60 staff (35 FTE). The position is located in Cowra which is approximately 1 hour drive from Orange or Bathurst in the Central West of NSW. Our friendly community and attractive town and region have excellent schools, medical and other facilities. CSNS is a diverse and progressive Social Care organisation that works closely with a network of relevant organisations and professional service providers.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer, Cowra Special Needs Services via Pro Bono Australia.