About the role
- Part-time role (28 hours per fortnight)
- 6 months fixed-Term (through to 31 Mar 2021)
- 24hr facility – Night shift role
- Salary: $63,955 per annum (pro-rata) + Super
- Additional wellbeing leave + salary packaging
Supportive Housing is an innovative approach to housing people who have experienced long-term homelessness and who have high and complex needs. The Elizabeth Street development is the first of its kind in Australia.
The position of Concierge & Administration Worker will primarily be responsible for the smooth operation of the Front of House area at Elizabeth Street Common Ground. This includes, amongst other duties:
- Providing reception to 131 tenants of the building
- Monitoring entry and exit of all tenants, visitors, contractors and visiting professionals to the building and managing visitor access, as required
- Monitoring CCTV and responding to incidents and emergencies as they arise
- Undertaking a range of administrative tasks, including managing petty cash and ordering stationery and other goods
- Providing a lead response in implementing emergency procedures in building and security related matters
This role will provide you with an opportunity to work collaboratively with your team members to ensure the ongoing well-being of previously homeless tenants. You will also be joining an organisation that is passionate about solving homelessness in Melbourne.
The shift timings are:
- Thursday – 7pm – 1am (6 hours)
- Friday – 3:15pm- 11:15pm hours (8 hours)
About the organisation
Launch Housing is an independent Melbourne based community organisation passionately committed to ending homelessness. From providing high-quality housing to an innovative range of support, education, and employment services, we bring solutions to homelessness under one roof for thousands at risk or experiencing the crisis and trauma of homelessness. With over 400 staff working across 14 locations in metropolitan Melbourne, we combine direct action with advocacy, research, and innovation to drive widespread change.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Concierge and Administration Worker via Pro Bono Australia.