About the role
- Salary between $70,000 to $80,000 plus NFP tax benefits worth up $6,200 in post-tax income, plus super
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation in one of Australia’s fastest growing industries
- Permanent Full Time role to be based in Pymble Head Office (temporarily based from home)
What’s the role about?
As a Customer Engagement Specialist, you will ensure a smooth and delightful transition of potential clients into definite clients to support the organisation’s strategic objectives with growth and excellence.
You will be the first point of contact for inbound and internal referrals for Unisson’s Disabilities services. You will clarify needs, provide information and advice, co-ordinate site visits and contracts so that people’s lives are enhance through our services.
To be successful in this role you will have the right balance between caring for people and focusing on the task. You will be organised and completely comfortable with technology (CRM etc). A background in inbound sales with some administration and the NDIS / disability sector would also be advantageous.
This is an exciting time for this role as Unisson Disability is growing and improving our processes. You will learning from new processes and systems and how they are implemented, which should appeal to people eager to learn and add to their career skill set.
The role specific responsibilities include:
- Answering inbound phone calls, email, web enquiries and internal referrals
- Gathering and understanding of service specific and person-centred information
- Communication and promotion of current availabilities in line with enquiry requirements
- Providing advice to people requiring “change of circumstances” for a “plan review” to qualify for NDIS funding for services
- Maintaining contact with people throughout their enquiry process
- Co-ordination of enquirer service visits and follow up
- Promotion of Unisson Disability services to prospective new clients
- Co-ordination of all contract administration for new service agreements
- Co-ordination with Client Services teams for onboarding of new clients
- Able and willing to work from home during COVID conditions.
- Able and willing to work from Pymble Head Office post COVID
- Computer literate with a variety of MS (Word, Excel, Teams etc) and CRM etc systems
- Able to balance care for people with urgency of sale
- High level of personal organisation / tasks management
- Understanding of NDIS and comfortable working with people with an intellectual disability
At Unisson Disability we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to offer a friendly place to work and a genuine, supportive team environment to grow, with a wide range of training and experienced leaders to guide you. We want to provide a ‘life changing’ experience not only for our clients but for all the people that work with us.
What we offer:
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary packaging options
- Flexible working opportunities
- Access to gym facilities
- On site parking
- Access to professional counselling service for employees and their immediate family
- Collaborative and positive working culture
About the organisation
Unisson Disability is a dynamic, values driven organisation that has been supporting people with a disability since 1924. We are passionate and committed to creating possibilities for the people we support to live, grow & develop their own best life, while having fun and being part of a great working environment.
How to apply
Please attach a cover letter outlining your suitability against the criteria and interest in the role and your updated resume.
To learn more about this role please call Adrian on 0410 284 674.
Unisson Disability is an equal opportunity employer and provides a smoke free environment.
Please quote in application: Customer Engagement Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.