About the role
The Executive Assistant / Operations Support serves to:
- Provide responsive and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Directors and the Board to meet strategic objectives.
- Ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the organisation, to support the core team in their activities.
Key result areas:
Executive and Board Support
- Diary management and support for two CoDirectors & CEO
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as required by executive team
- Provide secretarial support to support effective governance (including preparation for reporting packs for the Board in advance of a minimum of three Board meetings per year)
Meeting and Travel Management
- Travel Management (Core Team/Network)
- Manage logistics of a range of meetings, including Board, internal team, projects, and the public CFI learning calendar
Operations and IT Management
- Development and implementation of operations, policies, procedures, and other internal systems
- Key support towards the implementation of a CRM, migration and maintaining records of CFI contacts Serve as first point of contact for IT support requests, to triage and resolve issues (with outsourced IT company to be scoped)
- Manage IT infrastructure and business systems, including suppliers, hardware, software, databases, and other resources
- Manage office facilities and equipment, including procurement, remote office environments and processes
- Keep records and maintain document repositories (hardcopy and digital)
- Support Finance & Operations manager as required with automation and continuous improvement options
- Administer and support implementation of HR management activities, including recruitment, interview process, induction, onboarding, offboarding, record maintenance and team culture
- Liaise with contractors/suppliers, and support subcontractor management activities with other Leads including Network Members
- Other duties as requested.
About the organisation
Collaboration for Impact exists to create a more equitable and inclusive Australia where people, place and planet thrive. Our purpose is to build a powerful movement of people able to change systems and drive large-scale impact.
We believe in a society that is able to solve complex challenges, seize opportunities and thrive, with communities at the centre of the decisions that affect them. We believe in a society that acknowledges and values the resilience, knowledge, wisdom and teachings of the oldest living culture on the planet. We are helping create this future by:
- Increasing the capacity of changemakers everywhere to think and act systemically
- Building the collaborative capacity required to address Australia’s unreconciled history of colonisation
Established by Co-Founders as a startup social business in 2015 providing direct support to collaborations, CFI is now an established network of expert practitioners in collaboration and systems change providing capacity building to over 40 initiatives nationwide. CFI has experienced extraordinary growth over the past few years, transitioning from a core team of Directors and General Manager to a team of 12 staff and a network of 25 practitioners. CFI is in the process of transitioning to scale on a number of fronts, including:
- From a network of peer practitioners to a network for impact with a focus on learning and development, quality assurance and movement building.
- From CoFounder led to CEO and board governance structure with emphasis on increased decision making across the network whilst working on a scenario process for a future governance structure
- From a stretched core team with lead team members implementing to a wellresourced core team with adequate implementation support.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant / Operations Support via Pro Bono Australia.