About the role
- Excellent leadership opportunity to utilise your broad skill set in leading State-wide programs
- Deliver best practice within a therapeutic jurisprudence framework
About the role
- The General Manager, Court Support & Diversion Services and the Assessment and Referral Court, is responsible for the statewide leadership of the Court Integrated Services Program (CISP), CISP Remand Outreach Program (CROP), the Assessment and Referral Court (ARC) and the Criminal Justice Diversion Program (CJDP).
- Lead and manage the Court Support & Diversion Services Programs within the Magistrates’ Court including staff, finance and assets and a range of strategic corporate functions and initiatives.
- Develop and lead the seamless implementation of specialised services, policies, programs and initiatives ensuring they are consistent with organisational objectives and delivered within agreed timelines, budget and resources.
- Extensive experience leading/managing large teams,
- Significant experience in health, disability or community welfare sector
- Strong people management, interpersonal and influencing skills
About the organisation
The Magistrates’ Court of Victoria (MCV) is a jurisdiction within the Court Services Victoria statutory authority and has a long history of providing justice for the people of Victoria in metropolitan and regional courts across the state.
The Court determines in excess of 300,000 cases per annum at 51 venues, equating to approximately 90 per cent of all cases that come before Victorian courts each year. The Court aims to be an innovative, accessible and responsive court that provides quality services to the Victorian community.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager, Court Support and Diversion Services via Pro Bono Australia.