About the role
- Rewarding role, great team, excellent benefits, salary packaging
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation that makes a difference!
- Mildura, Full-Time, Ongoing
Haven; Home, Safe is a for-purpose organisation which connects people to housing options and support services to enable them to find and keep a place to call home.
This position will work in the Intake Team to provide Initial Assessment and Planning and immediate response to our families and single people (over 18 yrs), and their accompanying children, who are homeless and/or experiencing housing issues.
- To assist families and individuals who are homeless or about to become homeless, to obtain adequate accommodation through the provision of housing information, direct financial assistance or targeted referral within the service system.
- To provide a “one-stop-shop” or “entry points” of Haven; Home, Safe that provides immediate response to clients requiring housing and support assistance.
- To actively contribute to and maintain an Intake environment and telephone service that is positive, safe and welcoming, child and family friendly.
- To assist all callers to the seeking assistance whether client or customer related.
- Undertake crisis intervention and assessment of presenting clients whether in person or on the phone.
Haven; Home, Safe expects role-modeled commitment, quality, passion and energy from our employees. In return we offer competitive remuneration packages and attractive benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, training & development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organisation
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume and a statement addressing the key selection criteria – please note, only complete applications will be considered.
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe is a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation and the only fully integrated agency in Australia to provide both homelessness services and affordable housing. We are a Charity with DGR status, committed to the communities in which we operate.
Haven; Home, Safe expects a high level of commitment, quality, passion and energy and in return offers competitive remuneration packages and great benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, great training and development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, attractive salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organisation.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Initial Assessment & Planning Worker via Pro Bono Australia.