About the role
- Competitive salary plus + Super + NFP tax benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation in one of Australia’s fastest growing industries
- Be responsible for the strategic leadership of the L&D function.
Who we are:
What’s the role about?
The role specific responsibilities include;
- Develop and implement strategies to promote employee engagement in ongoing professional development enhancing a Learning Culture and Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Guide General Manager – People & Development to develop L&D strategic plans to achieve organisational objectives, strategically positioning the organisation to meet emerging needs in the business environment.
- Design, develop and implement L&D solutions across different talent segments in consultation with service delivery and practice department.
- Analyse current and future business skill gaps, researching solutions and design responsive training programs and resources to meet local service needs.
- Initiate, develop, manage, and evaluate the activities of the L&D programs to achieve the business plans and performance.
- Create a Quality Assurance Framework for L&D Activities/Programs and responsible for its application across all L&D activities and measuring Return on Investment (ROI).
- Facilitating business partnering arrangements to drive change and enable the effective implementation, and embedding, of initiatives and the professional development of all employees.
- Develop L&D related Policies in consultation with General Manager – People & Development.
- Manage L&D Budget.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HRM/L&D.
- Minimum 5 years + experience in relevant field.
- Preferable minimum 2 years of experience in the disability sector.
- Experience in development, implementation and evaluation of learning programs.
- Preferable competence in mandatory training and qualifications being delivered in the disability sector.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding planning and organising skills demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision.
- Emotional intelligence, resilience, and capacity to perform the work required.
- An understanding of an adherence to working within personal and professional boundaries in a multicultural environment.
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of the organisation including leadership and implementation.
What we offer:
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary packaging options
- Flexible working opportunities
- Access to gym facilities
- On site parking
- Access to professional counselling service for employees and their immediate family
- Collaborative and positive working culture
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Manager - Learning & Development via Pro Bono Australia.