About the role
The Manager NDIS Individual Services will lead a professional team on a career journey enhancing ONCALL’s individual services focused on the delivery of core supports to NDIS participants. Through adaptive change and continuous growth planning this role will focus on support to people with complex needs related to dual diagnosis, behaviours of concern or interaction with multiple service systems.
Using your significant knowledge of the NDIS, individualised care and active support principles you will work collaboratively with internal and external key stakeholders, offering adaptive operational planning for NDIS initiatives for target cohorts, delivering quality services and programs.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Accommodation and Client Services and with 3 direct reports you will:
- Implement and deliver a plan for NDIS core support and individual services
- Provide continuous improvement methodology on governance and leadership strategies
- Identify and support business development opportunities created through the delivery of quality individual services, networking event engagement and conference presentations
- Undertake engagement with NDIA, Local Area Coordinators (LAC’s) DHHS and other external stakeholders
- Establish clear service delivery expectations for reporting and adherence to business policy and procedures
- Collaborate with relevant managers and coordinators on the operational efficiency and continuous improvement of existing & future Individual Services
You’ll be driven and passionate about building capability within your team. In addition, you possess:
- Recognised qualification in disability or related field
- Significant experience and knowledge of NDIS and complex support needs
- Experience with dual diagnosis, behaviours of concern and multiple service systems
- Significant experience in a leadership position within a community services organisation
- Experience in working collaboratively with key stakeholders
The Manager NDIS Individual Services position is offered on a permanent basis with a competitive package.
This is a retained exclusive assignment and any direct applications will be forwarded to Johnson Recruitment.
About the organisation
ONCALL is an award winning, quality certified DHHS and NDIS registered service provider in the Disability and Child Youth and Family sectors. ONCALL are people focused, driven by strong values and employ only the best to deliver excellence in client focused quality supports.
How to apply
If you have exceptional skills in the above areas and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Alex Cooper (0466 903 706) or Barry Vienet (0418 329 523) from Johnson Recruitment.
Please quote in application: Manager NDIS Individual Services via Pro Bono Australia.