About the role
- Be part of an organization that makes a difference
- Permanent part-time opportunity
- Sydney CBD based
As the Marketing Analytics Coordinator, you provide administrative assistance and support to the Marketing Analytics team, as well as being a key liaison between the Business Intelligence and wider Marketing teams. This is a permanent part-time role and would suit a current student, graduate or general administrator looking for career step into the NFP sector.
Reporting to our Marketing Analytics Manager, the key responsibilities of the Analytics Coordinator role include:
- Providing support to MA&R (Marketing Analytics & Reporting Team)
- Creating and maintaining of TSF codes in CRM Scoping marketing team’s data requirements
- Managing request backlog for both BIS and MA&R team
- Ownership and reviewing of current data upload process
- Improving efficiencies in WIP documentation/processes Assisting with team calendar, WIP management and ad hoc admin requirements
- Creating and disseminating ad-hoc reports
It takes a special kind of person to be our Marketing Analytics Coordinator. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management
- Prior experience in managing multiple projects successfully
- Adaptable and agile approach to work
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quality check work and review processes with a strong use of initiative
- Ideally, you’ll have a strong interest and aptitude in Analytics and Reporting
The ideal candidate will be a highly self-directed individual with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple concurrent and competing challenges, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve effectively within a dynamic environment. Your eye for detail and natural flair for data, will see you play a key admin role in this team. You will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Most of all, you care about helping some of the most disadvantaged in our society.
The role would be ideally suited for someone who has previously worked in a marketing team and is looking to advance their data and analytics skills. Graduates in a relevant field who demonstrate a keen desire to develop in this area are welcome to apply for the role.
About the organisation
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Analytics & Reporting Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.