About the role
- Ongoing, full-time basis (35 hours per week)
- Location: Parramatta
- Clerk Grade 5/6, Base Salary ($85,488.00 to $97,327.00, plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading
The Senior Client Service Officer is part of a team that is collectively responsible for delivering trustee services consistent with NSWTG’s customer experience statement. The role requires working independently to handle new and miscellaneous matters, and more complex client transactions whilst providing guidance and support to Client Service Officers.
- Performing the completion of complex estate, trust, power of attorney and administration transactions utilising the required systems and processes and actively suggesting improvements.
- Deliver high quality, consistent and timely outcome focused services to clients by working closely with staff from NSWTG Service Centres & Branches, Legal & Professional Service teams and Public Guardian.
- Provide leadership, guidance, support, training and advice to Client Service Officers within the Client Establishment team.
- Provide support to the Principal Client Service Officer (Client Establishment) and escalate matters when necessary.
This is an ongoing role in accordance with the Government Sector Employment Act 2013.
A Recruitment Pool may be created for future ongoing and temporary roles and is valid for a period of up to 18 months.
- Understanding of NSW government and NSWTG’s key services and client base.
- Willingness to be a part of a rotating phone roster shared on an equitable basis
- All roles in NSWTG require a willingness to have phone calls monitored for quality and training purposes.
Appointments are subject to reference checks. Some roles may also require the following checks/ clearances:
- National Criminal History Record Check in accordance with the Disability Inclusion Act 2014
- Working with Children Check clearance in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing competing deadlines and priorities to generate favourable outcomes for all clients / stakeholders. You will be willing to learn and understand changes to legislation and regulatory requirements. You will be an effective communicator with the ability to work independently to meet both individual client needs and NSW Trustee and Guardians customer experience statement.
About the organisation
Supporting over 35,000 customers annually and administering in excess of $6bn in customer assets, NSW Trustee & Guardian (NSWTG) is a statutory agency within the Stronger Communities (formerly Justice) Cluster. The agency supports the Chief Executive Officer of the NSWTG and the Public Guardian (PG), to protect and promote the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of the people of New South Wales. We do this by providing independent and impartial financial management, guardianship and trustee services that support our customers and help them manage their health, lifestyle and financial affairs and ensure their wishes are respected.
Our services help support and protect some of the most vulnerable members of the NSW community, and support people at vulnerable moments in their life.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Client Service Officer (Client Establishment) via Pro Bono Australia.