About the role
Be part of a dynamic & Innovative leadership team.
Generous salary packaging
Newly created position.
Our client, Kids First Australia, is a highly respected child-centred and family-focused community services organisation that works with and supports children and families. They are one of the most respected child welfare organisations in Victoria and today have acquired a distinguished reputation for their record of leadership and innovation in the design and provision of integrated child welfare and integrated early childhood services. Their services work together with families and communities to deliver the best outcomes for children now and into the future.
Reporting directly to the COO, you will be responsible for implementing Kids First’s growth and business development of innovative new services or processes. You will lead innovation through being creative and a visionary with the ability to see opportunities whilst having the business acumen to shepherd ideas from the visionary stage through to production.
You will also;
- Foster individual and collective creativity through creating processes and procedures for product ideation, prototyping and production that are underpinned by co-design.
- Develop and deliver end to end, innovation and new concepts, service and channel design and written proposals to secure and renew funding.
- Identify new opportunities for growth within existing Kids First service streams, in conjunction with Management.
- Proactively manage tender, bid and proposal opportunities and timelines.
- Build agency and partner relationships to support brand and marketing objectives.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in business innovation and service design and relationship management. You will have excellent organisational and time management skills, be a good communicator both verbal and written and possess highly developed business development skills and substantial leadership experience at an executive level. Also, you will have demonstrated conceptual thinking, ability to design and articulate service delivery models and develop new business opportunities. Your experience in developing digital and innovation strategies to create new products will be highly regarded for this key position.
A generous salary package will be offered commensurate with your experience and qualifications including salary packaging benefits, car allowance and other great employment benefits including, 3 ex-gratia Christmas leave days, flexible working hours, supported study leave and much more.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please forward your confidential CV and application letter to Linton Deane at: email@example.com, or for an initial enquiry call Linton on 03-9653 9468.
Applications close Monday 2nd November.
Please quote in application: Senior Manager Innovation & Design via Pro Bono Australia.