About the role
Team Leader Intensive Family Support Service
- Total Effective Package (inclusive remote allowance): $87,568.52 – $91,438 + super
- Full time, contract ending 30 June 2021 (with the view to extend based on funding)
- Accommodation and amenities included
- Vehicle for work purposes provided (personal use can be negotiable if applicable)
Lutheran Community Care not only offers rewarding career options but a wide range of employee benefits including:
- 9.5% superannuation
- Five weeks’ annual leave (NT only)
- Relocation assistance up to $2000 (where eligible)
- Generous salary packaging to increase your take home pay
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Team Leader in the Ntaria Intensive Family Support Services (IFSS) funded by the Department of Social Services. Ntaria (also known as Hermannsburg) is an Aboriginal community situated approximately 130kms west of Alice Springs.
IFSS is an intensive home and community based family support service and we work within a bicultural model to support highly vulnerable families with children aged 0-12 years.
Team Leader – Intensive Family Support Service, Ntaria
You will lead the collaborative and active IFSS team and as such, previous supervisory experience is a requirement of the role. Knowledge and experience of working with families with complex needs, inclusive of cultural understanding and respect is a must. This is a full-time, contract position available for an immediate start.
The key aim and objectives of this role are:
- Lead and supervise an effective and positive team of eight staff.
- Continue to develop and sustain collaborative and respectful family, community and relevant stakeholder relationships
- Implement IFSS, working in a bi-cultural model that facilitates engagement and values others knowledge to ensure best outcomes.
- Ensure the quality of services delivered are of a high standard and comply with current legislation, accreditation and contractual requirements
*Critical to your success in these positions will be the ability to live and work in a remote community. You will be resilient, with a flexible approach to your work and the patience to build long-term relationships with community members.
To be considered for this position, you will need to hold tertiary qualifications in Social Work or similar.
About the organisation
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) provides community services on behalf of the Lutheran Church in South Australia and the Northern Territory in urban, regional and remote contexts. Our vision is "Strong, caring communities inspired through the love of God" and our key values are respect, integrity, compassion, humility, faithfulness and trust.
How to apply
To apply please go to www.lccare.org.au
Applications for this position should include a Cover Letter and Resume and a statement addressing the Responsibilities and Duties specific to the role as set out in the Job Description (available on our website).
Applications that do not include all of the above will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close 1st November 2020.
Please quote in application: Team Leader, Intensive Family Support Service via Pro Bono Australia.