About the role
We’re looking for a professional Administration Coordinator with relevant experience who wants to join our 2,000+ team of staff and volunteers to make a difference on a 12 months maximum term part-time basis, working 30.4 hours per week based across regional VIC!
The Brotherhood of St Laurence (BSL) has a clear vision – an Australia free of poverty.
For almost 90 years, we have worked with policy makers and the community for systemic change that will prevent and alleviate poverty in Australia.
We are passionate about the work we do.
We strive to create change that lasts for a more compassionate and just society –
a society in which we can all fully participate in social, civic and economic life with the dignity and respect we all deserve.
The Administration Coordinator will support the Area Manager and Senior Managers to lead the successful delivery of Early Childhood Early Intervention in their area, through administration coordination, business operations and day to day maintenance of a safe, efficient and well-functioning work environments. This position will work with the ECEI leadership team to develop systemic and efficient work processes for each ECEI office in their area.
- ensure smooth running of the day to day office coordination activities across all offices within the ECEI area
- assist with managing the information and feedback email inboxes, ensuring high quality of customer service and first point resolution
- coordinate facility maintenance and security across offices within the ECEI area in liaison with the Assets and Facilities team and Area Manager
- collaborate and communicate with the ECEI teams to identify areas of administrative support that assists the work of the teams
- organise, distribute and manage work tasks with the Office Coordination team and monitor quality and standard of completion and task outputs by the team
Salary will be in the range of $63,419.32 – $67,693.41 per annum pro rata per annum, based on skills and experience plus superannuation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Passion for supporting the mission of BSL, and delivering excellence in your role, are just the start.
To be considered for the role and be successful in it, we’re looking for an Administration Coordinator who has the following key skills and experiences:
- relevant experience in providing administration support including office and facilities management
- well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships and liaise across all levels, both internally, externally and with people from diverse backgrounds
- proven problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems and make appropriate recommendations
- well-developed time management skills with the ability to plan workload, prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced multi-site environment
- Extensive salary packaging options to reduce amount of tax you pay
- Career development opportunities
- Leave loading of 17.5%
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
BSL employees enjoy a range of flexible work options and other attractive benefits. Recognising that there is no ‘one size fits all’ pattern of work–life balance, the organisation endeavours to provide options to suit the needs of all staff.
If this looks like a role that’s right for you, APPLY NOW or contact Julie Knowles on 0491 050 985 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close: Friday 27 November 2020 at 11:55 pm
To review the Position Description and to address the key responsibilities and selection criteria please click here
We are an EEO and understand the importance of diversity and inclusion. We recognise that everyone has the right to an equitable, safe and productive environment and to be treated with dignity and respect. We welcome applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, disability or sexual orientation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including criminal history and working with children. Recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. Applicants must have proof of working rights in Australia.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.