About the role
ABOUT THIS ROLE
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a dedicated Administration officer to join our Community Housing team based in Melbourne. This role is available 7.6 hours on Friday’s and partners with our other Administration Officer as part of a job-share arrangement.
This role is an integral part of the YWCA Housing team, providing high quality administration support, including organisational processes and procedures, financial administration and operation of the Melbourne office. The Administration Officer will provide administrative support to the organisation’s service users, programs, events and the Senior Manager
The ideal applicant we are seeking will have:
- Qualifications and /or demonstrated knowledge and experience in office operations management and support
- Experience in the community housing sector
- An awareness, understanding, and sensitivity to homelessness issues and the ability and experience to communicate with a diversity of people from various cultures.
- High level of understanding of office accounting and financial procedures
- High level of computer literacy including Outlook, word processing, spread sheets and databases
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong supporter of Women’s Rights and willing to push the boundaries.
- Team player who is approachable with strong interpersonal and listening skills together with the ability to empower.
- Results focused, self-motivated and a self-starter who goes above and beyond.
- Doesn’t settle, strives for continues improvement and has a high level of integrity.
About the organisation
YWCA Australia is a feminist not-for-profit organisation focused on improving gender equality for women, young women and girls. Together we challenge the systems, structures and policies that act as barriers to women, especially young women, achieving their full potential.
Our evidence-based programs and services aim to be inclusive of all women and offer support with housing, homelessness, safety and wellbeing. We aim to positively impact the lives of more than two million women, young women and girls by the end of 2023.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Officer, Community Housing via Pro Bono Australia.