About the role
2020 marks 150 years of The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH). This momentous anniversary presents an opportunity to celebrate the achievements of the hospital and the affection the community feels for it. Due to the unforeseen circumstances arising from COVID-19, the RCH150 program has been extended into 2021 to give the RCH and its community of supporters the anniversary celebration it deserves. The exciting position of Communications Coordinator RCH150 is responsible for providing excellent marketing and communications support to promote the RCH150 program, including Me and UooUoo: The RCH150 Anniversary Art Trail opening across Melbourne and Geelong in January 2021. This role is offered as a four month contract.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Minimum two years’ experience in a communications and or marketing role
- Demonstrable experience in executing communications/marketing campaigns and or fundraising initiatives
- Demonstrable experience promoting events
- Proven written skills for communications purposes for a variety of audiences such as donors, staff and online community (please attach examples to your application)
- A thorough understanding of, and interest in, social media and the online space
- Demonstrable experience building and developing positive working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability to display initiative, manage priorities and projects simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Clear understanding of and personal commitment to the mission and values of the RCH Foundation
- Tertiary qualifications in communications and or marketing
- Experience in a similar organisation and/or working with not for profits
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and online communications tools
About the organisation
The RCH Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. The RCH Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital.
How to apply
- Applications must address the Selection Criteria in the position description
- Applications that do not address the Selection Criteria will not be considered.
- For further information or queries about this role, please email Laura.Sullivan@rch.org.au
- Please apply on Bamboo here: https://rchfoundation.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=34&source=probono with your application, including your CV, the names and contact details of three referees and your response to the Selection Criteria by 5.00pm on Wednesday 2 December.
Please quote in application: Communications Coordinator RCH150 via Pro Bono Australia.