About the role
Your new role
This established, full time role within the Fundraising team leads corporate fundraising for Sacred Heart Mission and is also responsible for supporting the retention of key pro bono relationships
The Fundraising team at Sacred Heart Mission are a successful, close knit group of professionals. They are well known internally for their deep connections in the community, their relentless passion to achieve and the positive culture they have developed.
With a bounty of opportunities to unlock, and a strong foundation to build on, you are stepping into a well supported role with realistic targets and huge potential. This potential stretches across three specific areas, but most notably, through your one direct report who runs a popular corporate volunteering program in the Mission’s Dining Hall in St Kilda.
This role is vital in securing Sacred Heart Mission’s long-term future by shoring up some of the risk we currently hold in the valuable pro bono space.
- Build strong connections with current corporate partners
- Work closely with the Relationship Manager and Event Coordinator to further engage your donors and to find new ones
- Support the management group and executive team to maintain a strong pro bono program, better donor data and improve retention
- Line manage the Corporate Volunteering Officer and develop a roadmap between volunteering and partnerships
- Uphold our exceptional brand reputation to secure our future and strengthen our bottom line, as defined in Sacred Heart Mission’s 10-year strategic plan
We’re looking for someone
- With experience working in the corporate CSR world, or within a corporate fundraising team
- With excellent networking and negotiating skills that can identify opportunities and maximise financial and pro bono outcomes for Sacred Heart Mission
- With proven success in the development of flexible and bespoke partnership or funding proposals
- Who thrives on building strong personal and professional relationships
- Who is values aligned, flexible and independent
- Who is solution focused and resourceful
- Who is a team player and always happy to lend a hand.
You can look forward to
- Being a part of a well-established, successful and highly engaged team with a positive culture
- Making a positive difference for the people we support and the wider community.
- Being in the heart of St Kilda, close to public transport and restaurants
- Salary packaging expenses like your rent, holiday accommodation and dining out: up to $15,990 pre-tax
- Access to in-house training
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
About the organisation
Your future workplace
Every day of the year, Sacred Heart Mission assist hundreds of people who are experiencing homelessness or living in poverty to find shelter, food, care and support. We are in this for the long haul - we are committed to making a sustainable difference in people’s lives. Everyone is welcome at our table.
How to apply
To join our team, simply 'Apply now'.
For more information about the role, contact Andy Grant, Fundraising Manager on 0438 605 227.
Closing date for applications is 5PM on Thursday, 3 December 2020.
Sacred Heart Mission value and respect diversity and welcome applications from people from all walks of life. All appointments are subject to Police Checks and certain roles require additional pre-screening as outlined in the position description. All NDIS roles will require a Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES) check against the Disability Worker Exclusion List (DWEL). Individuals placed on the DWEL will not be engaged by Sacred Heart Mission.
Please quote in application: Corporate Relationships Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.