About the role
Do you have an exceptional ability to inspire, support, and enable others to reach their potential? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and supportive environment, getting things done and bringing others along on the journey? Then the role of Director, People & Culture might be for you!
As a “trusted advisor” to the CEO and Executive team, this position will provide technical and adaptive leadership to ensure that Whitelion achieves its strategic outcome #1 where “staff and volunteers are engaged and enabled to be their best in an inclusive and high performing environment”.
See our Strategy 2023: a new beginning here.
We are looking for a purpose driven and experienced HR leader to drive and shape our people and culture priorities.
The newly created role provides an excellent platform for an adaptive and positive leader who has a track record of implementing positive change through exceptional collaboration and honouring commitments.
Whitelion works hard to create a flexible, inclusive environment for staff to grow and succeed. We can’t wait for you to join us!
About the organisation
Whitelion was established in 1999 as a non-profit community organisation that supports and empowers young people at risk to reach their full potential.
- Our vision is “A world where no young person is left behind. Where all young people have the right to equitable opportunities to reach their potential”
- Our purpose is to build positive connections and pathways to work for young people at risk
- We achieve this through our values, service blue print and strategic priorities
Whitelion is embarking on an exciting journey of rebuild and growth shifting from HR transactions to building an inclusive and high performing culture.
We prioritise staff and volunteers because a great workforce experience leads to great customer experience. We believe an engaged and enabled workforce are prerequisites to effective services for young people.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Great not for profit Salary Packaging plus 17.5% annual leave loading
- An additional three days Christmas and New Year gifted leave
- An additional two well-being days of gifted leave annually
- An option to work on 26 January to recognise colonisation of Australia’s First Peoples
- A great team and supportive environment
- Access to Employee Assistance Program Services
- Flexible working arrangements to balance all aspects of life
How to apply
Applicants should provide a resume and cover letter to Libby O’Connell, EA to the CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact Libby on 0402 222 453.
Please quote in application: Director of People & Culture via Pro Bono Australia.