About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Ongoing
- Exciting, newly created role
About the opportunity
This newly created role will provide specialist fundraising advice to all initiatives and activities arising from the strategic plan, operational plan and interactions with operational services, particularly via Business Partners. This role leads on the strategic development of fundraising activities across the organisation.
The role is also pivotal to supporting the fundraising dimension of all activities through planning, stakeholder mapping and content development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing/communications or a related discipline
- Professional qualifications in fundraising (highly desirable)
- Substantial demonstrated experience leading fundraising within a complex environment, preferably community services, developing, implementing, and evaluating fundraising strategies
- Experience working with senior leadership and providing specialist and strategic fundraising advice
- Experience in designing and delivery fundraising strategies across multiple donor segments
- Experience in briefing to agencies/creative teams is highly desirable
- Experience in advocacy-led fundraising is an advantage
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications will close Sunday 6 December 2020
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please call Liz Veal on 0430 547 876
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.