About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Maximum Term (12 month contract)
About the opportunity
The Human Resources (HR) Analyst position is project based and provides high level human resources advice and administrative support to the team; including collection, compilation, and analysis of HR data from a wide range of people data sources to drive project reporting and outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (bachelor’s degree) mandatory; in a human resources related discipline desirable; or demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated relevant experience across generalist human resources functions and activities
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software; PayGlobal/Kronos experience desirable
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Industrial Legislation Frameworks including the Fair Work Act, Awards and Enterprise Agreements, policies and procedures
- Advanced level of computer literacy – experience of data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving
- Advanced Excel is essential – fully confident with VLook-ups, writing and understanding formulas, pivot tables, linking of different worksheets
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Tuesday 24 November 2020
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Rachel Takats – Rachel.email@example.com
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Human Resources Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.