About the role
What you will be doing:
- Supporting product development through sales and market research, liaising with designers to create product concepts
- Project management of the development of the catalogues and communication materials including print, digital marketing, and preparation of sales catalogues
- Ability to write compelling stories and product descriptions including content management of the online shop
- To manage the external communication of the TLM brand proposition through merchandise activities
- Assist in the sourcing of artisan goods for resale including engaging with international and developing communities.
- Assist in engaging with new ethical producers
- Tertiary qualified or equivalent industry experience in a marketing coordinator role or similar position
- Skilled in mainstream marketing
- Experience in working for a Social Enterprise organisation and an understanding of the not-for-profit sector
- Ability to think creatively outside the box to come up with imaginative solutions within the established frameworks
- Display attention to detail and versatility in handling competing priorities simultaneously
- And understanding and appreciation of the Christian based beliefs and the vision, mission and values of TLMA
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (WooCommerce, Shopify etc) highly regarded but not essential
About the position:
- Full time position
- Package of $61,050 ($55K + 11% super)
- Additional salary packaging options available
- Flexible working arrangements
- The successful candidate must have (or be willing to obtain) a Police Check and Working with Children Check
About the organisation
Wellesley Bailey, the founder of The Leprosy Mission, said this after he saw first-hand the appalling living conditions and social isolation of people suffering from leprosy in 1869.
It wasn’t until 1913 when Bailey and his wife Alice visited Australia that he inspired locals to found their very own support chapter.
The Leprosy Mission Australia was formed to raise awareness about leprosy and provide financial support to bring hope and healing to people affected by the disease.
How to apply
The Leprosy Mission Australia is partnering with Horner Recruitment for this vital role.
To apply for the position, please follow these steps:
1) Search for “The Leprosy Mission Australia online catalogue”
2) View the item “recycled sari make up bag”
3) Click the apply button on the job advertisement where you will be redirected to Horner’s website and complete an online application
4) Your application will require a covering letter addressing your suitability to the role, a short and creative description in no more than 100 words for the recycled sari make up bag, as well as a copy of your current CV/resume.
For any questions about this role, please contact Hanni from Horner on 0403 335 087.
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator (Merchandise) via Pro Bono Australia.