About the role
This Senior Mental Health Clinician role is part of a multidisciplinary team and will undertake senior clinical and general duties to ensure the provision of high quality, biopsychosocial services to address mental health care of clients. The role will be key in providing nurse-focused clinical expertise to team members.
- Merri Central, Brimbank, other worksites as required
- Full time/fixed-term
- Access to work laptop and mobile
Your new role
As a senior clinician with psychiatric nursing background you will be responsible for:
– Providing Recovery-focused, client-centred, evidence-based clinical oversight of all clients by completing client triage, assessments, and reviews
– Champion and apply use of the National Initial Assessment and Referral approach based on the industry’s Guidance and Implementation Toolkits
– Deliver formal and informal mental health secondary consultations regarding diagnostic assessments, medication awareness, psychoeducation, effects of physical health conditions on mental health, risks, feedback on process considerations, and treatment planning
– Provide formal clinical supervision to team members where appropriate
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Mental Health Nurse/Senior Clinician (Psychiatric Nurse) via Pro Bono Australia.