About the role
With the introduction of a new three-year strategic plan, we wish to review WestCASA’s structure to ensure it is optimised to align with, and implement our strategic goals.
We are looking for an independent, appropriately credentialed consultant or organisation to conduct an objective review of our systems, structures and processes to provide an in-depth analysis of the current state of the organisation, and identify resourcing, systems, workforce capabilities and organisational design that would best serve us moving into the future.
Your role will involve but is not limited to the following:
Ensuring WestCASA has the opportunity to be well positioned to successfully deliver on its Strategic Plan by undertaking:
- A review and analysis of the organisation’s resources and operational structure, in line with its strategic priorities.
- A gap analysis of skills, resources and systems, in order to identify of opportunities for improvement, including options for upskilling / reskilling as required.
- Engagement with team leaders, staff and other key stakeholders, including the Board, to inform your analysis.
Skills and experience required
- Demonstrated 3-5 years’ recent experience within Organisational Transformation or related role within Human Resources.
- Ability to engage and communicate with the various stakeholders in a manner that is sensitive to the concern that an organisational review might engender.
- Proven ability to provide considered and detailed recommendations or solutions to identified opportunities for improvement.
- Solid understanding and experience within the Not-For Profit-Sector; experience within the Sexual Abuse and Family violence sector highly regarded.
- Ability to work within a feminist and intersectional framework is essential.
We want you to start your engagement in January 2020 with a view to completing it within 6 weeks. We anticipate that you will need to be available up to 4 days per week (negotiable) over this period.
For further information regarding this opportunity:
Please contact Robyn McIvor, Chief Executive Officer on phone (03) 9216 0411.
Information about our service is available on www.westcasa.org.au
Submissions close at 5pm, 9 December 2020.
We are an inclusive workplace that welcomes diversity and promotes cultural safety. WestCASA respects people of different cultures, genders, sexual identities as well as ages, beliefs and abilities.
About the organisation
WestCASA provides sexual assault counselling, advocacy, education and training services to the western metropolitan region of Melbourne. Since 2018 WestCASA has moved from being a small operation based in Footscray to a Multi-disciplinary Centre (MDC) in Werribee. Now located in Werribee, WestCASA delivers services on a weekly basis to three outreach locations in the Cities of Footscray, Melton and the Dame Phyllis Frost Centre (the women's prison) at Ravenhall. WestCASA provides services to people living or working in the Cities of Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong and Wyndham.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Organisational Development Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.